Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

KHALeD Alenezi

    KHALeD Alenezi


    The Hills Have Eyes - 2006

    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 04:14 AM PDT

    Directed by Alexandre Aja A suburban American family is being stalked by a group of psychotic people who live in the desert, far away from civilization (plot), Alexandre Aja's remake of the Wes Craven classic about a family besieged in the desert by cannibals, this film was a lot better than I thought it would be, I haven't seen the original, but I now want to because this movie was good, I


    Crazy, Stupid, Love. - 2011

    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 03:46 AM PDT

    Directed by Glenn Ficarra & John Requa A father's life unravels while he deals with a marital crisis and tries to manage his relationship with his children (plot), Crazy, stupid, love? The middle word aptly describes this film ;p, really I expect more than I heard about this film, but still fine film to pass my time, if you love Steve Carell comedy don't miss this.3/5